I’m no dermatologist, neither a certified skin specialist! But I have treated my two daughters with different types of acne! I wanted to share how I helped them!
- Start to double cleanse, use a balmcleanser followed by a mild non foaming cleanser.
3X/week AHA tonic she uses Glow Tonic @pixibeauty , the other days she uses a Niacinamide toner @goodmolecules
AM: Mandelic Acid: this helped to fade out the redness remaining after healing the bumps (start slowly and build up, but don’t use it everyday! ) She uses The Ordinary.
Niacinamide 10 % serum TO, it contains zinc and this is antiseptical, it helps the healing process.
Vitamin C Serum: you can use any good serum, in the picture you see Truth Serum from @olehenriksen
PM: BHA 2% Lotion Exfoliant, use this consistantly! It helps healing and treating the lower skinlayers, which is good for blackheads and lower lying bumps.
- Moisture: use a light moisturizer (don’t forget your SPF in AM)
- Zinc treatment, Wade used Violet Paste from @plenaire_offical night treatment. It contains zinc and Niacinamide and proved to be very helpful using it consistantly!
- Sleep on a clean cussion!
- Eat healthy and as much fresh vegetables and fruit as possible!
- Drink water, move and sleep enough.
Hope I can help you with this advice! But remember you know your skin best!